Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook Time: 25 minutes. Total Time 35 minutes. Servings: 32
3 sticks butter (1/1/2 cut)
2 cups flour
1 cup oats
- Cup sugar
- 2 cups jam
- Optional fresh fruit such as a pint of strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375F, use a little of the butter to grease a jelly roll pan
- In a food processor pulsate together 1 cup of butter (cut into chunks before adding to processor), 1 2/3 cup flour, 2/3 cup of the sugar, and 1/3 cup oats. Pulsate until combine into a mealy mixture. Press into the prepared pan.
- Spread the jam over the prepared layer. (If adding fresh fruit, now is when you add it)
- In the food processor process the remaining ingredients (1/2 cup butter, 1/3 cup flour, 1/3 cup sugar, 2/3 cup oats) until a crumbly mixture, then sprinkle over jam.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown, then remove from oven and allow to completely cool before cutting into square.